Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wrapped up in you.

I've always had this weird dream of being a white girl rapper, that will never happen. But I can be an amazing Christmas gift wrapper, and that is my plan for this year. I really wanted to get crafty with Christmas this year, in two ways. First, I'm hoping to bake my heart out and make goodie baskets for friends and family, but that sweetness will have to wait until I'm done school and back home. Second, I wanted to be unique in my gift wrapping. After browsing Pinterest for hours, I kept coming across great and unique ways to wrap gifts, I loved them so much I even have a wrapping board. Yes, I'm that obsessed with Pinterest, it's great. 
So these are some of the ideas I've found! I'm not quite sure exactly how I'm going to put it all together, but I'll figure that out later and let you know how it goes. To start I went to my new favorite store, Michaels and grabbed some brown "butcher paper" as I like to call it. On a side note, if you're wondering what to get me for Christmas I would gladly accept a Michaels gift card... so many neat things!! Back to wrapping, I grabbed some silver ribbon but am now wishing I would have grabbed some twine or raffia... or black ribbon, too many ideas. I'll have to take a stroll and steal some evergreen pieces, or I think the neighbours tree hangs over our yard a little bit...
Anywho, I'll be sure to update you when the wrapping begins because I currently have nothing to wrap... But, Here's my Pinsperation for this project! 







No comments:

Post a Comment