Sunday 17 March 2013

We've set a date!


And then all of a sudden everything became that much more real, and I couldn't be happier! 
JULY 12th 2014
I'll marry my high school sweetheart and the love of my life... CRAZY!
Being the Pinterest freak that I am I love the idea of save the date cards and can't wait to get an engagement shoot done so I can send some out!! I love the idea of a fall shoot but I don't know if I can wait that long... patience isn't really my thing.
I'm thinking something cozy and out in the country, having the dog involved is a must! Maybe some plaid? I'd love to wear my Hunters. Heck, I paid enough for them I might as well show them off a little!
Here's some of the ideas I like so far for a cute, cozy, country engagement shoot.. 

[Click on the pictures for the full shoot, if available] 



     







No comments:

Post a Comment