I've seen a couple variations of this on Pinterest, most of them only had one sucker but we had two people at each location that we were sending invites to, so it made sense to give each person a treat!
What You Need:
Printed Picture (we used 5x7)
Printed text (if desired for extra info on the back)
1. Take a picture of the people that will be appearing on your invitations with one hand held up in a fist
2. Edit you picture to add text and a border (you can really design it however you like!). I use Adobe Photoshop CS5.
3. Get your pictures printed and using the exacto knife cut a line near the top of the person's fist and at the bottom
4. Stick the sucker through the slits you've just cut, and voila! You're done.
5. We needed to add some more info to the back of the card so we simply printed the details on a piece of paper that was glued to the back of the photo. Make sure you don't put glue on the lollipop sticks!